Black Bean Pizza Crust
Write a review
- 1 Can Black Beans
- 1 C. Brown Rice Flour
- 3 Eggs
- 1 Tsp. Baking Powder
- 1/2 Tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1/2 Tsp. Cumin
- 2 TBSP. Olive Oil
- Tomato Sauce
- Goat Cheese
- Green Peppers
- Italian Chicken Brats
- Oven at 350. Drain and rinse black beans.
- Blend with eggs and olive oil. Hand mixer would be ideal.
- In another bowl, mix brown rice flour, baking power, and spices.
- Pour that into black bean mixture.
- Cover baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Grease that baby down. I used coconut oil, you do as you wish.
- Spread black bean dough out evenly over greased aluminum on baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes. The dough will start to split, that is when you know it's ready.
- Pull out and top with favorite pizza toppings.
- Bake for another 10 minutes.
- Broil for 5-8 minutes.
The Pantry Raider http://thepantryraider.com/