Chocolate Banana Donuts
Write a review
- 1 Can Black Beans
- 1 Banana
- 1 Scoop Protein Powder (MRM Veggie is the jam!)
- 1 Egg
- 3 Tbsp. Cacao
- 2 Tbsp. Stevia
- Pinch of Salt
- 1/4 Scoop Protein Powder
- 1/4 Cup Cashew Milk (or your choice of milk)
- Oven at 350.
- Drain black beans and blend well with banana.
- Add dry ingredients together and blend with black bean banana mixture.
- Grease donut pan. Bake for 40 minutes. Crazy talk, right?! Bake 12-15 minutes in anything else outside of silicone.
- Let cool. Mix 1/4 scoop or protein powder and 1/4 cup cashew milk.
- Icing and enjoy.
The Pantry Raider http://thepantryraider.com/